Beer-garita Season is Here!!!
What's up Growler Nation!
Did you know the uKeg pressurized growlers aren't just for beer? Show up for Cinco de Mayo with your growler full of the best beergarita around with our recipe below:
Growler Nation's Beergarita (Beer Margarita)
Ingredients: for 64 oz. Growler (double for 128 oz.)
- 12 oz. Frozen Limeade Concentrate (thawed)
- 4 oz. Water
- 16 oz. Tequila of Choice
- 16 oz. Topo Chico (or swap for 7-UP soda)
- 16 oz. of Corona (or beer of choice)
- Lime Wedges
- Add thawed limeade concentrate, water, tequila, Topo Chico, and Corona to your growler.
- Charge and cap growler with a fresh CO2 cart.
- Give it a shake to mix it up!!!
- Rim glasses with salt and fill with ice
- Pour fresh beergaritas over ice and garnish with lime
Tag us on instagram @growler_nation with your uKeg beergaritas.